|Monday 18 July||fall rise||Pisces||tree leaves|
|Tuesday 19 July||fall rise||Pisces||tree leaves|
|Wednesday 20 July||fall rise||Pisces||tree leaves|
|Thursday July 21||fall rise||RAM||the fruit|
|Friday July 22||fall rise||RAM||the fruit|
|Saturday 23 July||fall rise||the Bull||the roots|
|Sunday 24 July||fall rise||the Bull||the roots|
Monday 18 July 2022
While a waxing moon is not a good time to undergo surgery, a waning moon is a good time conducive to these operations. Provided, however, that Respect the zodiac signs that have influence too. The general rule is that it is best to avoid the zodiac sign that rules the body area to undergo surgery. So now you can have surgery
- in the heart (unless the Moon is in Leo);
- shoulders, legs, and arms (unless the Moon is in Gemini);
- on the legs (unless the Moon is in Aquarius);
- knees, spine, or bones (unless the Moon is in Capricorn);
- hips, bladder, or kidneys (unless the Moon is in Libra);
- on the genitals (in men and women – unless the moon is in Scorpio);
- neck, nape, lower jaw or tonsils (unless the Moon is in Taurus);
- eyes, ears, or upper jaw (unless the Moon is in Aries);
- digestive system (unless the Moon is in Virgo);
- to the lungs and chest (unless the Moon is in Cancer);
- Feet and toes (unless the Moon is in Pisces).
Of course, in the event of an accident or emergency, you do not have to wait for the correct configurations. Your (good) health is above all!
Tuesday 19 July 2022
Like tides, all plants or humans, animals (whether pets, farmed, or wild) benefit from the same lunar effects. If one of your pets needs surgery, the favorable or unfavorable periods are exactly the same for humans. It is advisable to avoid periods of the increasing moon and to favor periods of the waning moon, always provided that the signs of the zodiac that have an influence are also respected. Again, these precautions take a back seat in the event of an accident or medical emergency.
Wednesday 20 July 2022
fabric ! A callus (which mainly affects the elderly, athletes, very thin people and diabetics) is what specialists call a “skin lesion” caused by pressure or friction with the skin, which often appears under the feet (but also on the hands or thighs). It is a kind of callus. The feet are most affected, In particular due to the friction of ill-fitting shoes: too tight and too pointed … It is determined by scleroderma and roughness with yellowing of the affected area. If above all they are ugly and unsightly in appearance, calluses can also become painful and embarrassing while walking. So we have to deal with the problem. In the waning moon of course, of course.
My natural remedy – olive oil and lemon for calluses
There is an inexpensive, natural, healthy and effective treatment for corns: A mixture of olive oil, lemon and baking soda. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of lemon juice well. Stir and mix gradually adding baking soda until you get a creamy paste. Apply to the areas to be treated and protect with tape. Leave it on for 15 minutes, then pass the pumice stone. Olive oil mixed with lemon helps soften the skin. Baking soda exerts a mild cleansing effect while gently exfoliating the skin. Great against calluses and other corns.
Thursday 21 July 2022
It’s not too late, but it’s time! Whether in the ground in the garden or in pots on the balcony, play a card Originality by planting pumpkins, preferring ornamental varieties over formal ones (also called “true gourd”) which is a little more difficult to grow. Although it is a little greedy for water and nutrients and its flesh is not at all edible (it also has a very bad taste), ornamental squash has undeniable origins. A true ornamental plant (even if its seeds are edible and even very tasty), squash is very pleasing to the eye due to the variety of shapes and colors of its fruits. Most often, squash is harvested in the fall and can be stored for several months away from moisture and in a cool place. Once dried, they can make original decorations. Especially at Christmas time when they decorate the table or decorate the basic Christmas tree.
Friday 22 July 2022
It’s time to make an appointment with the hairstylist! As the moon is waning and rising, the time is perfect to cut your hair if it is particularly good, if it tends to split or even if it is
tend to fall. By cutting them off now, their fall will slow down. Admittedly, it will grow again at a lower speed than if you cut it in a rising and rising moon, but it would be thicker and stronger.
My Natural Remedy – Oatmeal Rinse “Special Thin Hair”
If your hair is fine and unmanageable, your main goal is probably to give it some shine. the sound. In this context, the first thing to do is to get rid of all too aggressive commercial shampoos, the main effect of which is to weaken the hair. Especially avoid products containing sulfates, which top the list of hair’s worst enemies. If it’s really too thin, you don’t really need it. Additionally, also avoid anything that attacks them: chlorine (especially in swimming pools), the sun (Do not display for a long time without a scarf or hat), Wrinkles, shampoo, daily washing … On the other hand, an oatmeal rinse is among the best care for your (beautiful) mane of your skin. Start by mixing 4 tablespoons of oats in 1 liter of water. Boil, then carefully strain the preparation. Allow it to cool, then use this liquid as a traditional rinse aid. This treatment will help thicken your hair after shampooing and provide essential hydration.
Read also: Dry hair: organic and natural care
Saturday 23 July 2022
According to an article published in Le Parisien in 2020, Almost 7 in 10 French people want to find realistic and effective solutions to manage their vital waste. A year later, a study by compostable packaging producer TIPA, via Ipsos Digital, revealed that many French people have found the “solution”: 45% of them compost their food or organic waste. Composting, once restricted to a few old-fashioned gardeners with wooden shoes, is no longer a specialized practice. In recent years, making compost in the garden or even on the balcony has become a worldwide trend. The composting of waste is ideally carried out in the light of the waning moon, when it passes in front of the constellations of Virgo, Capricorn or, as is the case today, Taurus. During these periods waste is more quickly converted to compost and harmful parasites are less attracted to it. Compost does not emit an undesirable smell and does not attract wild animals.
The Natural Solution – Make your compost a success by following these basic rules
It is not difficult to compost in your garden, on your balcony, or even in the kitchen (by worm compost). But in order for you to definitely succeed, you must observe some basic rules!
- You can put a lot of kitchen or garden waste into compost, but not all. Especially acceptable: peeling and waste of fruits and vegetables, coffee residues (even with a paper filter, but not with an aluminum capsule), tea bags and leaves, faded flowers, healthy grass clips, fresh and healthy plants (leaves, garden plants, etc.), Sanitary residues from vegetable crops, vegetable algae, poultry droppings or “weeds” that have not gone to seed. However, do not put Never compost spruce trees, bones, diseased plants, cooked food, bread, or ashes from a wood or charcoal fire. (after roasting), Vacuum cleaner for dust, plastic, rags, textiles, food oils and fats, newspapers and color magazines (Not your bio feminine!), earth and sand (in very small quantities if needed) or garbage The feces of cats and dogs.
- always used different waste (on the one hand, the green, soft, moist and nitrogen-rich materials, and on the other hand, the brown, dry, hard, and carbon-rich materials) and well mixed with each other. Wood waste must be shredded before incorporating into compost.
- ventilate regularly The compost pile (the first rotation should occur 2 to 4 weeks after the pile is formed) and check the moisture level (between 40 and 60%).
- Enrich and maintain your compost pile regularly by incorporating nettle or comfrey manure (diluted to 10% if the waste is dry and carbon-rich), biological stimulants, clays, natural mineral phosphates…
Composting takes anywhere from 5 to 12 months, depending on the period and material to be composted. The initial pile will have shrunk by about two-thirds and will be concentrated in the mineral nutrients. You know your compost has matured when
- remains at room temperature (no longer rises in temperature);
- Earthworms replace the small red worms.
- It is no longer possible for you to identify the origin of the various original materials and waste.
Sunday 24 July 2022
Good to know – Earth’s only satellite
In astronomical terms, the Moon is the only natural satellite of the Earth. but it alsoFifth largest satellite in the solar system, with a diameter of 3,500 km (for just over 12,700 km for our planet). Although it has fascinated men since the dawn of history and is today the subject of many desires, the Moon is of relatively modest size: it is 50 times smaller and 83 times lighter than the Earth, which is about 3.8 away from it. cm per year. Compared to the sun, the moon appears to be the same size however! The night star is 400 times smaller than the day star. But it is also 400 times closer to us than the Sun: the distance between our planet and the Sun is about 149,597,870 km, while the average distance between Earth and the Moon is between 356,500 km (when the Moon is at perigee) and 406,700 km (when the Moon is at perigee) The moon is at its zenith. They are my opinion!