Cut your hair – cover or not? If this dilemma ends with a haircut you don’t want, there is an easy and completely natural way to get your long hair back. It doesn’t matter if you are a woman or a man, the following tips can work for you. The result may vary depending on your hair type, but all of these grandmother’s recipes are proven by science. Let’s not waste any more time and see how your hair grows faster! Go for it!
Tips to boost your skin growth
There are hundreds of homemade hair care recipes – from shampoos to hair masks – that can keep your hair healthy. But if you want to speed up the natural process and stimulate hair growth, you need to act holistically. This means combining more than one prescription for topical and internal use. After all, silky skin and shiny hair also depend on your overall health. Here are the most important things you need to know if you want your hair to grow 8 inches in a month.
- Use essential oils Pumpkin seeds, rosemary, mint, lavender, or jojoba. Massage it into your scalp or put a few drops in your shampoo.
- Eat more vitamins With a varied diet or as a dietary supplement. The most important of them are biotin, zinc, iron, omega 3 and 6, vitamins C, D, and E.
- Massage your scalp daily for 4 minutes. It also helps in relaxation and stress relief.
- Use a protective product Against heat before drying your hair.
- Use a silk pillowcase or satin to avoid chafing.
- stress reduction Through more training, meditation and meeting friends.
Tiktok routine for faster hair growth
lillyvanbrooklyn When I tell you my confidence 📈 #hairtok #hairgrowth Celebrate the happy times – Mason
- Add coffee to shampoo. Caffeine promotes hair growth by stimulating metabolism and cell reproduction.
- Rinse hair with rice water twice a week. It contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the hair and scalp.
- Always use hairstyles that do not damage the hair. This means that you have to forget about the curling iron for a while.
- More training. Sports stimulate blood circulation, which affects hair growth.
- Quit Smoking. On the other hand, nicotine damages the hair follicles.
plants that grow hair
- pepper mint This plant not only moisturizes and soothes an irritated scalp, but also stimulates hair follicles.
- cactus It contains enzymes that dissolve dead skin cells and excess sebum that can clog hair follicles. In addition, this plant is an excellent moisturizer that helps restore the pH balance of the scalp, which promotes growth.
- Horsetail Particularly rich in minerals, horsetail is a very popular natural lotion for promoting hair growth and making it less brittle. It also stimulates blood vessels that supply oxygen to hair follicles.
- Rosemary Rich in vitamins, antibacterials and antioxidants, this plant can slow premature graying and hair loss and help you get the thick and long hair of your dreams.
- lavender This antibacterial herb supports new hair growth and helps balance the scalp’s natural oil production.
- Ginkgo biloba This plant is known to stimulate blood flow and improve circulation, allowing tissues to receive all the oxygen they need to function properly.
You can accept these botanicals as nutritional supplements or incorporate them into homemade hair masks. Apply it two or three times a month. Leave the mask to react for a while and then wash it off. When washing your hair, apply the product to the roots. The shampoo is designed to clean the scalp, not the lengths.
To stimulate further hair growth, rinse with beer. After a few minutes, wash them as usual.