Attend the Dandruff It causes strong itching and an irrepressible urge to scratch. In fact, Dandruff is the dead skin on the scalp. Which appears most often in women. Cause irritation and discomfort. How do you treat dandruff?
What is dandruff?
The origin of dandruff in hair
Dandruff skins dead that occur after several repeated cycles of desquamation. Exfoliation is a process renewal fast for skin. In a normal individual, this skin renewal cycle lasts 21 days at a level leather hairy.
On the other hand, in people who suffer from dandruff regularly, this cycle lasts from 5 to 7 days maximum. However, when it is fast and repetitive, it leads to a buildup dead cells Hence there is dandruff
Different types of crust
There are two types of dandruff. It’s dandruff dry And dandruff greasy.
This is the most common form of this disease. It comes as a white powder with fine, dry and white films. This type of dandruff is found in people with skin conditions hairy Dry and normal.
Moreover, the dry crust benign and rarely cause irritation. However, they come out of the scalp, spread through the hair and fall to the shoulders. This makes the hair less aesthetic.
This form of dandruff rare and pathological with a greasy appearance, thick and yellowish. In fact, these form compact plaques, which clump together and adhere to the scalp. This oppresses and causes hair roots Drops.
In addition, greasy dandruff leads to the appearance of strong dandruff eager, eager And make the scalp red after scratching several times. The oily dandruff Serious and often requires consultation Dermatologist.
What causes dandruff?
The reasons for the appearance of dandruff in the hair differ from one individual to another. However, diseases such as seborrheic dermatitis Or affection with Malassezia microorganisms, it is often evoked.
The seborrheic dermatitis It is a skin disease that causes spots broke It is red on the scalp. Regarding mushroom It is still called Malassezia pityriasis the head, feeding on the scalp fat and breaking it down. This causes the body to produce new ones, and then rapid and frequent desquamation.
In addition to other pathological, psychological, physiological, nutritional, health and environmental factors The appearance of dandruff.
So the pathological causes are:
- hormonal disorders;
The psychological reasons are:
- the pressure ;
- Big emotional changes.
Physiological factors relate to:
- Tired ;
- The Poetry in bold ;
- Sensitive scalp.
Regarding nutritional reasons, they are:
- digestive problems;
- Bad food.
Health reasons are:
- poor hygiene My hair ;
- dripping hair
- Using the wrong shampoo for his hair type.
- Use plenty of cleansing shampoo.
Environmental factors are:
- Environmental pollution;
- winter seasons
- weather changes.
What are the symptoms of dandruff?
There are some signs that are directly related to the presence of dandruff in the hair. To detect dandruff, there must be white flakesInvasion of the hair, followed by scaling. As another show, there is also Scalp dry or fat annoyed .
In addition, when it is a serious case of this disease, signs can also be observed in other parts of the body. Therefore, it was observed lint yellowish or reddish on the ears, nose or trunk.
In addition, when children suffer from dandruff, a yellowish, flaky and thickened scalp is usually observed. This representation is also called Shell of milk or suffocates the child.
How do you prevent dandruff?
Several practices can prevent the appearance of dandruff in the hair. Regard :
- to me wash hair regularly;
- to control emotions and stressful situations;
- To use the appropriate products for each hair type ;
- to avoid the Hair Dryer ;
- diet healthy;
- To consume foods rich in vitamins A, which have soothing for hair
- To consume carrots, apricots, sweet potatoes, fish and parsley to regulate fat production.
How do you treat dandruff?
Dandruff is treated depending on the type of dandruff involved. However, the treatment of both types of dandruff mainly depends on the use of shampoo dandruff and the essential oils.
As for the treatment of dry dandruff, the following is recommended:
- the use of a mild anti-dandruff shampoo consisting of active antifungal ingredients, to eliminate Malassezia, a maximum of three times a week;
- use a shampoo consists of either ketoconazole, sulphide From selenium From sour salicylic or zinc pyrethrin, which facilitates the elimination of dandruff;
- Massage in circular motions on the scalp.
- Adopt certain habits such as maintaining hair and reducing the use of cosmetics irritants adapt to Poetry ;
- Regular oil baths with jojoba, neem and mustard oils have properties purification ;
- Apply essential vegetable oils such as thyme, palm or Rosemary . These oils effective against the dandruffand bacteria.
It is also recommended to use plants such as Nettle plantWhite and calendula, which have soothing and healthy properties for hair.
Ago oily dandruff They are more dangerous, they require more specialized care. Thus, in the case of oily dandruff, it is recommended:
- to use a Anti-dandruff shampoo Highly durable, made up of the elements antifungals, 2 to 3 times a week for 15 days;
- to use a gentle shampoo Contains either ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, salicylic acid, or zinc pyrethrins;
- Massage in circular motions on Scalp ;
- To allow the product to work before rinse Hair and dry it carefully.
- For the use of essential oils of plants such as oil zaatarpalma rosa or rosemary;
- To apply essential oilstea tree, lavender, black bean or pityriasis. These oils soothe itchingand irritation
- To use plants such as white nettle, calendula, burdock and wild turnip. The first two plants have hair soothing properties. The last two organize production sebumPoetry ;
- From making masks to Clay Green colorAnd the whitewhich reduces Excess sebumin poetry.
In addition, it is recommended to wash your hair properly, dry it carefully and avoid falling out scratchHead.
In case of resistance to dandruff, it is important to consult a doctor. .-based treatment lotionsCorticosteroids may be given.
However, the use of these preparations should be prescribed by a doctor or dermatologist. This precaution is necessary to avoid further damage to Scalp.