If you are in need of hairstyle ideas, let the half wave trend tempt you. A perfect cut if you want to look natural, while looking elegant. Stars have embraced half waves for a long time, both on red carpets and in everyday life. We tell you how to do it.
What is the direction of the half wave?
The half wave appointed natural curly hair Which gives the impression that no effort has been made. A hairstyle that suits all occasions, as it can be worn in everyday life, going to work or in the evening. On the celebrity side, it’s a cut that’s been seen at formal parties and on red carpets, including on Hailey Bieber. This hairstyle is a long and medium length haircut and can be done as a bob.
To perform the half wave you must have curling iron And a brush, like @evaasmh on TikTok.
- Comb and define your hair with thick locks.
- Gently wrap your locks around the curling iron outward, starting at ear level. You don’t have to start from the root.
- Also, be sure not to wrap your hair all the way to the ends.
- Let it heat up for a few seconds. Be careful, the longer you let the heat run, the stronger your curls will be. For half wave, we prefer very light loops.
- Then comb your lengths to detangle the curls.
Is it natural waves? qdsprgermany? Bills, bills, bills – the fate of the child
The Infallible TikTok Trick To Get Perfect Waves
How can the half wave technique be reproduced with a straightener?
If you don’t have a curling iron, don’t panic. Half-wave can be completely achieved with a hair straightener. It is necessary to reproduce the same diagram as with a curling iron, taking care to start at the level of the ears and not insisting too much on the tips. For beautiful curls that are easy to do and don’t need a wrist twist, follow @anyastyleme’s style on Instagram.
- Choose a thick section of hair.
- Wrap your hair around the straightener, ie outside the plates.
- Then pass the rest of the wick through the plates, go down to the desired length.
- Comb your lengths to detangle curls.