If you are currently asking yourself the question “How do I grow my hair faster naturally?” »», we give you some valuable tips to achieve this goal!
Let’s first see what are the main conditions that lead to the deterioration of hair health:
• Genes or family history of hair loss
• Hormonal changes.
• Bad feed ;
• Taking heavy medications.
• Heavy pressure.
The rate of hair growth is genetically determined – it usually grows about a quarter to a half inch each month. However, you can do this to increase the rate of growth while strengthening the hair. If you want long, lush tresses, read our tips on how to make your hair look longer and healthier in no time!
Long shiny hair with honey balayage
If you want your hair to grow in good condition, the most important rule is to remove the flower ends regularly. Using hair masks is also a great way to keep it healthy and lively.
It is important to cut your tips
Four recipes for a hair mask
Everything you need for beautiful hair can be found in almost every kitchen. Here are 3 hair mask recipes that will restore your hair, stimulate its growth and give it shine:
- two bananas
- an egg
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
Apply the mixture to the hair, wrap the lava in nylon and a towel.
Leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes, then wash it off
- A glass of orange juice
- A cup of yogurt.
Mix well. Apply to hair and wrap head with nylon and towel.
Leave it for 30 to 40 minutes and then wash it
With egg white and honey
- egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- a tablespoon of olive oil (or linseed oil);
- 1 tablespoon of vodka (or cognac).
Wait about thirty minutes before washing
- Mix everything well in a small bowl;
- Massage this mixture into the roots of your hair and then distribute it over the entire length.
Here’s another simple hair mask that will help your hair grow faster, and that’s why you need potato juice!
It may sound strange, but it works
- Juice of 2 large fresh potatoes:
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 egg yolk.
Apply the mixture to the hair (apply mainly to the roots), wait half an hour and wash your hair with shampoo as usual.
This hair mask is very effective and its ingredients are all natural
For best results, you can put a shower cap on your head or cover it with a towel. After thirty minutes, wash your hair as usual. You will be amazed at the amazing results, especially if you do this mask often, once a week or once every two weeks for two months.
- If you don’t like the idea of an egg mask, try coconut, almond oil, and honey. Simply mix these three ingredients in equal proportions, heat them up a bit and massage the mixture into the roots, then leave the mask on for 30 minutes before washing it off. This wonderful natural hair treatment will nourish and rejuvenate your hair.
This mask will make your hair shiny while stimulating its growth
Not only do our beauty care efforts externally, like intricate massages and masks, but we also have to be careful what we eat! Certainly, food can cause hair to grow faster. For example, protein provides an essential building block for faster hair growth, and hair is healthier and stronger because protein is the building block of hair structure. The more protein you consume, the faster your hair will grow.
- So be sure to include eggs, nuts, fish, chicken, red meat, etc. in your menu.
Eat healthy and your hair will thank you
Brush your hair every day for 1-2 minutes
To stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, comb your hair daily for 1-2 minutes.
- Make sure to gently and gently massage your head so as not to injure the skin. Healthy blood circulation is essential for the efficient functioning of hair follicles, as well as for stimulating new hair growth.
- Remember not to wash your hair harshly.
When hair gets wet, it weakens, which leads to breakage
- It is recommended to use a wide comb or a special brush for smooth and painless lamination of hair.
- Massage your scalp when shampooing your hair.
- Do this gently using your fingertips for 1-2 minutes to stimulate blood flow to the scalp.
Combing it helps hair grow faster
Never apply conditioner to the roots!
This will not only cause a loss of volume, but may also be the main reason for rapid lubrication. Also, some conditioners contain wax or silicone, so if you use them often, they can prevent the hair and scalp cells from breathing.
Hair care while you sleep
It’s actually that simple! But there are some rules for that:
- Never sleep with a ponytail or a tight braid!
It certainly won’t help your hair grow faster and may even break it.
- Another option is to sleep on a silk pillowcase. It won’t cause chafing because it’s gentler on hair than cotton pillowcases.
It is better to sleep on a silk pillow
Try sleeping with castor oil
Another trick to make hair grow faster! Apply to roots and lengths. Leave it overnight and wash well in the morning. If you apply this method once or twice a week for a month, you will be amazed at the amazing difference in the condition of the hair! Castor oil does wonders for growth and density!
You can also use the oil to lengthen and thicken your eyelashes
Rinse it off with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a great way to remove dirt or grease from your hair, as well as clean any other hair products you use (such as hairspray, gel, or mousse). Apple cider vinegar not only speeds up growth but also adds shine.
- Simply add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to a glass of water and rinse your hair with this mixture.
- The best option is not to shampoo your hair, but if you are concerned about the bad smell, stay with the vinegar and water for 10-15 minutes and then wash it well.
- Another option is to add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
The essential oil neutralizes the smell of vinegar
Take vitamins for hair and skin
What items should be used for hair, skin and nails?
- Hydrolyzed Type I Collagen – Easily digestible. Collagen effectively strengthens hair and has a skin smoothing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid and silicone – the “beauty mineral” that improves hair density and accelerates hair growth. Hyaluronic acid has a deep moisturizing effect and its benefits mainly affect the skin. Treatment with hyaluronic acid has a very good effect on the skin of the face and scalp, protecting it from irritation and dryness.
What vitamins are useful for hair?
- high potency B vitamins, including folic acid and biotin;
- vitamins A, C, D, E, K;
- Minerals: zinc, selenium, iodine, copper, manganese, molybdenum.
- Spinach, peas, cabbage, cauliflower, apple, asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cucumber, tomato, mushroom, acai berry, banana, beetroot, blueberry, carrot, cherry, cranberry, grape, pineapple, plum, raspberry, raspberry.
Eat vegetables and fruits
- High quality cosmetic treatment is very important for hair health and provides benefits for hair loss, hair thinning, excessive use of dyes and styling products, use of a hair dryer, stress and other hair depletion.
It is recommended to follow a nutritious diet two or three times a year
The use of cosmetics 2-3 times a year is a very good solution to maintain the youthful appearance of the skin and protect from external aggressions – polluted air, unsuitable cosmetics, exposure to cigarette smoke.
Cosmetics neutralize the aggressive environment