Frizzy hair is back! So, forget the straightener and breathe new life into your damaged skin. How do ? This is exactly what we are going to talk about in this article! Do not worry, because there is no need to cut your hair or undergo certain procedures at the hairdresser. There are simple and natural methods that allow you not only to return to natural hair, but also to rejuvenate and repair it from roots to ends. Read on to find out how to make the frizz transition! Go for it!
Curly Hair Transition – Illustration!
This year, the braids boast an asymmetrical short haircut with long, rose-golden afro hair. But for a really impressive and elegant look, you have to go through a hair transition. This means that you have to start from scratch! Do not panic! This simply means that you must follow a few steps, the most important of which is detoxification. After years of using chemicals or straighteners, it’s finally time to take hair care into consideration by betting on naturals.
In short, Hair Transition will transform dry and shapeless curls into well-designed and well-defined curls! During this period, you will have two textures – your natural curly hair as well as your relaxed hair.
Steps to follow for a successful hair transplant
Do you want to go natural without a drastic cut? Transitioning to natural curly hair is a simple process to allow your natural texture to grow before cutting any treated or damaged ends. Let your hair breathe and completely change your beauty routine and the products you use by following these three steps:
Detoxing frizzy hair
In order to eliminate all the toxins accumulated in the curls, they must go through the detoxification stage. To do this, you can use a homemade hair scrub or a clay mask. The latter is really a file must have For a healthy hair transition, as it works deeply and purifies the scalp.
Balancing moisture levels helps keep frizz looking and manageable. So, this is an essential step that you should add to your new hair routine. It is suggested that you do at least two treatments per month, but if you can do them once a week, you are likely to notice a big difference in the smoothness of your hair. To make a natural hair transition, we advise you to bet on monoi oil or try one of our homemade curly hair mask recipes. We recommend applying it from roots to ends and placing it under a heating cap for at least 20 minutes.
Say goodbye to silicone and sulfates
Clean your hair with the appropriate products. You need to pay special attention to silicones and sulfates that are part of most hair styling products. The main function of sulfate is to make foam. In the long run, they dry out frizz and scalp, which weakens them and prevents them from forming beautiful curls.
Silicone is a plastic derivative that smooths hair scales to detangle, plump split ends and make lengths shine. But in the long run, this “miracle” ingredient will clog and stifle your frizz.
5 useful tips to consider
1. Consider waiting until the transition is complete before coloring curly hair. If your skin tone is already tinted, show him more love by choosing a protective hairstyle that requires little manipulation and won’t harm her further.
2. The transition of hair to its natural state requires it to be cut every 8-10 weeks. This will help keep your hair healthy while letting it grow. Hair grows a quarter of an inch to a half inch per month, so cutting the same amount of treated ends will help you maintain your length while making room for your natural texture.
3. Detangling When Wet Hair – Find more, touch less and avoid brushing, especially on dry hair. Excessive brushing and handling can lead to breakage and frizz. Use your fingers and a wide-tooth comb to gently detangle wet hair from the bottom up.
4. The method of drying curly hair is important because the method is very different from other hair types. In this case, you should avoid using towels because they make the hair frizzy. Wrap a few areas and then switch to a diffused drying for curls.
5. When it comes to hair accessories, choose anything silky—silk pillowcases, headpieces, and hair ties—to prevent your hair from breaking and losing moisture.
How long does it take for frizzy hair to transition?
“Good things come slowly. This is exactly the case with frizz transition. Be patient and give your mane time to normalize. The duration of this process can vary, but generally takes between 1 to 6 months for healthy hair and over a year for weak and discolored hair.”