Do you have fine straight hair? Giving volume to a hairstyle is an everyday task? Or do you have wavy hair? But you want to style braids? good news! Here you will find How to create curls with a hair straightener. With the help of the tutorials and videos below, you will get an amazing hairstyle. Plus, you won’t need a curling iron anymore!
One of the most popular beauty accessories used by women today is the hair straightener. Thanks to its compact design, gorgeous hairstyles can be created easily. The initial idea was to start with curly hair or unruly hair in general. Therefore, hair straightening should be used to achieve perfectly smooth and sleek hair. But human ingenuity soon changed the outlook. Now, we use this indispensable tool to straighten our hair as well as to make it frizz.
Women are not only elegant and beautiful beings, but also innovators. A woman can always customize any object. This is the case with the hair straightener. With a little effort and a lot of creative ideas, the ladies get the most out of his services. Get a beautiful hairstyle in a few minutes. Without visiting the hair salon. It is quite possible. For long hair as well as for a square hairstyle. Moreover, you don’t have to be the most skilled person in the world. You just need to master the techniques.
In the following article, we will see the different ways to curl your hair with a straightener. First of all, there are some important prerequisites so as not to damage its structure.
- It is never recommended to treat wet hair. Make sure to dry it. If not, they will burn quickly from overheating.
- Use cosmetics to protect the hair. A heat protection spray like this one or a heat spray will be very helpful.
- In order to ensure a lasting result and to fix your hairstyle well, apply hairspray before treating the lock.
Very cute and natural hairstyle idea
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY – Create lighter curls using braiding and straightening
Use products to protect the structure of your hair
Get a great result in just 4 steps!
How to make curls with a hair straightener? We’ll start with the simplest technique.
- Depending on the desired effect, you should divide your hair into several strands. Its size depends on the intended result. For wider curls, take thicker strands. If you like English curls, then they are tighter, take finer locks. If you have selected the type of ripples, we proceed to the next step.
- Take the wick. Hold the straightener diagonally from the ground.
- Wrap it around the wick.
- Move it gently.
Tutorial how to make curly hair with a hair straightener
Delight in her new hairstyle
Just three easy steps and you will get your desired curls
The ripples highlight the female beauty
It is very suitable for blonde and flat hair.
With high quality products you will keep your hair soft and healthy
Square hairdo with blonde highlights
Or you can leave yourself in the hands of a specialist
Improvise with a hairstyle with wavy bangs and sleek hair
Divide your hair into strands to make it work more easily
Giving volume to fine hair
Do not over-tighten the straightener
pad end locks
Complete your vision with a natural pink lip makeup
Innovative hair curling technology with a hair straightener
Choose a semi-tied hairstyle
Black shades are always in fashion
The original alternative to a special hairstyle