rice is better Hair beauty is an ally ?! Surprisingly, rice water is gaining more and more followers… Focus on this very simple cosmetic recipe.
Why does rice soften our hair?
What if a common ingredient like rice was actually a great beauty ally? In Japan, where rice is almost an ancestral beauty secret, rice has been used for decades as a beauty service. Rice water is already very popular as a ‘homemade’ beauty recipe, and has seen renewed interest thanks to viral videos posted on TikTok (over 500 million views of #rice water). calendar ? Rice water buzzing!
Rice water benefits for hair
The The secret of rice water? Its Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin B and E…which treat the hair fibre. And if above all he is capable of that hair shine Which fascinates netizens, rice water has other hair beauty benefits. It also helps to tighten the crusts and – thanks to the starch – strengthenshair fiber flexibilityIt makes the hair softer and more manageable, thus helping to eliminate frizz.
How do you get shiny hair with rice water?
to make Rice water hair careit’s very simple.
- Recipe #1: Soak 1 cup of raw, preferably organic, rice in 1 or 2 cups of water, so that the water completely covers the rice. After mixing well, leave it for at least 12 hours. We take back the rice water…and the rice that we can reuse later.
- Recipe number 2: After cooking the rice, collect the cooking water and let it rest (at least 10 hours). In this second case, avoid salting the cooking water (and the rice salt once the water is restored).
Once you have collected the rice water, all you have to do is apply this mixture on the hair and leave it for about an hour. After this time, wash your hair as usual with shampoo and then conditioner and rinse well! another option? Use this mixture as a “home” mask and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes… before rinsing it off well.
Unconvinced? Scientific study1 Japanese legend asserts that rice water stimulates hair growth.
1. Extracts: Effect of Rice Wash Rinse Water (YU-SU-RU) as a hair treatment.
- The way to “cracking hair” to get soft and shiny hair
- How does curly hair grow naturally?